The Sharpcut™ series is a fully integrated hardware and software finishing solution that turns your digital cutting table into a true, short-run production system. This powerful flatbed cutting solution provides productivity by intelligently finishing your graphics with accuracy and efficiency. It includes a camera system that individually adjusts your cut files to accurately match your printed graphics.
- High accuracy vision registration
- Powerful dynamic routing
- Intuitive user interface and true production workflow
- Compatible with the industry’s leading RIP and printer manufacturers
- Distortion compensation enables virtually flawless results
- Four table size available: 67” x 67”, 67” x 126”, 126” x 64”, 126” x 126”
- True 67” x 67”, 67” x 126”, 126” x 64”, 126” x 126” Work Areas
- Solid Welded Steel Frame
- Extruded Aluminum Gantry
- 4-Independent Vacuum Zones for the 67” x 67”, 6 zones for the 67” x 126” or 126” x 67” and 16 zones for the 126” x 126” large table.
- Universal Triple Tool Head
- Camera Registration System and Software
- Open Source System with 3rd Party Software Compatibility (i.e.) 3D, Custom Packaging
The Colex Sharpcut™ Series helps create endless possibilities for your business. With four table sizes available, a board feeder option, a universal triple tool head and a conveyor option (required for the extra-large table size), the Sharpcut™ can help reduce costs and improve productivity.
One Cutter, Endless Possibilities
Canon Solutions America, Inc. offers the Sharpcut™ Digital Flatbed Cutter and Finishing System as an entry level flatbed cutter for those looking to grow their business. This complete turnkey cutting solution helps automate a print service provider’s workflow and reduce costs associated with the finishing process of wide format output. The Sharpcut™ digital flatbed cutting system can help open doors to new application opportunities and tap into new revenue streams.
- Reduce costs and the turnaround time on short-run print applications
- Enable new high-profit applications possibilities
- Turn outsourced jobs into in-house revenue opportunities
- Decrease labor costs
- Reduce waste and increase profits
The Sharpcut™ Digital Flatbed Cutter series is an easy to use cutting solution, with a versatile and intuitive software platform at its core.